Sunday, August 19, 2007

Congratulations Daniel & Liza (and Christopher too)!

Daniel and Liza tied the knot yesterday, August 18, 2007. I want to congratulate them for taking such an important step in their life and wish them the best. Thank you for inviting me to be a bridesmaid :-) I had a lot of fun. The ceremnoy and reception were beautiful and everything was perfect.




The Flower Girl Getting Ready



Before she sees the Groom



Sisters of the Groom



At The Pike in Long Beach (we saw Victoria Beckham there)



Our new sister-in-law



Bride & Bridesmaids



Bride & Son



Daniel, leaving his bachelor days behind



My Sister & Nephew



Me & My Bro


My Bro-in-law showing off his sweet dance moves

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Daisy both look great!

Gabby said...

Well, thank you

cappmastre said...

Hey! Where's our picture?
Wait...did we take one together???
Hehehehe.
I like the pics. though...all of you were looking very purrrty. =)

norwegian blond said...

Looks like fun! I hope that your move to Pasadena went well!!