Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another Day, Another Concert


I'm not trying to procrastinate my obligations as a student but what am I supposed to do when Yellowcard comes to my school?!

As we made our way to the venue we see their tour buses...we were only brave enough to take pictures in front of it, we should've knocked.

The show was pretty crazy, lots and lots of people, about 8,000. They told us it was their biggest yet, but maybe they just tell everyone that; think of like LA and other huge cities. How could SLC be their biggest? Just thinking out-loud. Anyway, we had a ton of fun. Crimson Nights followed and we were a little bummed that our tarot card reader didn't show up. Some of the predicitions he made about me in November were pretty accurate and have come to pass. A little freaky!!! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I ran into construction shoes, a little akward to say the least. I know that it's finals time but he has become some kinda hermit. Egh...whatever.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Sounds like you are having too much fun for a student. Thats really coolio. Well just thought I would drop a little line or too during my work shift on company time!!!!