Thursday, April 26, 2007

Free at Last! Free at Last!


I made it! I'm done!
I just got done "defending" my capstone project. I was prepared to supposedly defend it against a committee that was going to tear it down and grill me on various design and learning theories. But guess what? They just smiled and said, "Well done." I'm ecstatic to say the least!
On the down side, I can't pull the old I've-got-homework-and-lots-of-studying-to-do card any longer. I've got to find a new excuse to decline stale dates, but most importantly find a real job.

2 comments:

Jay and Jess said...

Congratulations Gabby!!! Good for you! Don't you worry, just celebrate...everything always falls into place when the time is right. Good luck in your job search!

fijigirl said...

You are a champ! Seriously such an amazing achievement! Way to go!!!