Wednesday, April 25, 2007

If you are single, after graduation there isn't one occasion where people celebrate you ...

... Hallmark doesn't make a Congratulations-you-didn't-marry-the-wrong-guy card. And where's the flatware for going on vacation alone?
-Carrie Bradshaw

This is why I'm having mixed feelings about finishing school. I don't know if I could face the realization that I won't be celebrated after graduation.

...oh the hell with it! School's a jerk, Gaby is out!

I'm almost done, dear!!! I defend on Thursday and after that, I close the coffin and bury school FOREVERRR. I hope I don't change my mind and decide to go for the Doctorate's. Please, if I do, save me; it's suicide.

Please pray that my committee will have compassion on me and accept my defense.

Good-bye and thank you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on Thursday!!!!! Of course you will be celebrated after graduation......like I said before I intend on celebrating my birthday throughout the year! You Rock! Definitely don't settle on some Lame "Ace" guy.^^