Thursday, April 19, 2007

I don't always prepare such rich meals. Sometimes I'll just serve a simple quiche, salad and dessert for dinner. During the week I try to eat lightly.

Yeah right! I eat, alot!

This week marks the dawn of a new era. For the first time in my life I'm going to start eating healthy. I hate eating fruits and vegetables. I don't eat vegetables and the only fruit I'll eat is half a banana or canned peaches but I was just informed that fructose-drenched peaches do not provide any estrength or nutrients (in the words of Eskeleto) to my body so blah. I got this idea from my roommate and went to Costco to buy about 15 pounds of fruit. I hope I can eat it all before it goes bad. Open to suggestions for a healthy diet (that includes carbs).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True eating healthy is good for you, but don't over do the vegetables and fruit! It could really speed up your digestive tract in a not so good way. It is really all about portion size, water intake and daily fitness. I am going on a lifestyle change myself, my goal is to look how I feel...... fabulous! I'm thinking of signing up for Yoga, and maybe some dance classes at the community center. Steven and I are going to start going to the gym together at night. I am thinking of taking tennis lessons on Saturdays. You should take some classes with me, and invest in some roller blades so that we can go after work! I'm not sure about recipes, I'll get back to you on that one!

Gabby said...

much of the fruit went bad :-/
oh well...