Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Moz


I'm still on a high...it was amazing. Ok, where to start...I went to the show with Denise, we got there about 2.5 hours early to make sure we got good "seats." We ended up 2nd row and quickly made friends with some high school boys in front of us. In the middle of the show it got a little crazy and they let us squeeze in the front. So now we had this front row view of the Moz. He was spectacular, enjoyed his witty remarks during the show. Whe he came out he said (referring to the venue): "This will be the wierdest hockey you'll ever see." The E Center was not crowded at all, the GA section was full and the seats were about 1/3 filled to which he stated: "Why aren't we in a decorative theater with cushioned seats, do such places exists around here?"

During one of my favorite songs (Let Me Kiss You), he threw his shirt into the crowd, right behind us. There were about 6 people fighting for it for like 15 minutes. Moz then said, "Why is my shirt such a major concern...I only bought it at Target!"

He played 22 songs, he spoiled us; in previous shows he's played 19-20 songs.

And now for the highlights: He looked at Denise and and reached out for her hand and shook it! During the last song Denise and the high school boys were pointing at me so Moz could shake my hand since they all got a handshake. And lo and behold he did! I squeezed his hand a little to tight cuz when he let go he said "ouch!" oopsie

At the end of the show the band threw their set lists into the crowd and I was one of the lucky ones to get one.

It was everything I every dreamed of and more...

4 comments:

fijigirl said...

Sounds fun Gabriella! I'm glad that so many of your dreams are coming to fruition. Love Ya!

me said...

Sounds fun. So, you like going to concerts? :) I don't even know who Moz is. Thanks for visiting my blog! It was good to see you.

Gabby said...

It's Morrissey, Moz is a nickname. I'm sure you've heard at least a song or two of his. He was in the Smith's back in the 80's.

denise said...

Gabby that concert was so much fun thanks for taking me with. The bestpart of it is we got to touch his hand. His CD plays over and over again in my new caro.