Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What Happens in Vegas...


Last weekend I took an end-of-the-semester road trip with a couple friends. I vowed never to go to a club again. I'm so sick of the sleaze, claustrophobia, and pole dancers; plus my feet get really tired from dancing all night because I choose to wear improper foot attire (fashion before function, what's a girl to do?). Anyway, on our way there we were stuck in traffic because of a fatal accident. As we drove by the scene we saw two body bags. The driver was either drunk or tired and the victims obviously weren't wearing seat belts when the accident occurred, their bodies were thrown out of the vehicle. It was a serious wake up call: WEAR YOUR SEAT BELTS AND DON'T DRIVE IF YOU'RE SLEEPY/TIRED/INTOXICATED! I know you hear it all the time but life is so, so fragile.

So anyways, despite the mood killer, we did enjoy ourselves in Sin City. We ate at Chipotle, In N' Out, and some sushi place. We went to a few clubs-danced the night away. That picture was taken at Tryst, btw, Christy found it on their website. I love the outlet shopping there, picked up some items at French Connection. One of the girls I went with met with a well-to-do interior designer for a potential job offer. We went to her house to have brunch, supposedly. We were there for about 3 hours but she never offered any food, we were really hungry. Her house was incredible though, so it was worth the starvation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viva Las Vegas! I hope that you can keep up the no clubbing policy......I agree it's just not a good environment to put yourself in. I'm proud of you Gabriella!

Anonymous said...

Don't be a hater gaby...the clubs aint that bad! heehee. Hope your feet feel better so you can enjoy cruisin around beantown...I can't wait! YIPEEEEE...